Pier Walk Beach Studio 103 | Sleeps up to 3!
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-3
You'll love your updated studio with a queen bed where you can run many daily errands by foot, relax by the heated pool, or walk one block to the beach. Take a 10-minute walk to the Deerfield Pier where you'll find a vibrant nightlife, fine dining, shopping, or fish the daily catch! Our charming spacious studio is only a 10 min. drive to downtown Boca Brightline Bullet Train, US1, I-95, and 35 minutes away from PBI Airport. After booking, every guest is emailed our online guidebook to plan their stay. Hi-speed WiFi.
Our 4-apartment listing with 8 parking spaces sleeps 16 guests combines the largest apartments at Pier Walk and can be reserved online in one booking. Or, for 12-16 guests and 10 parking spots, we can custom-combine 6 apartments with 6 bathrooms overlooking the pool deck that are all adjacent and facing each other on the first floor providing easy, secure access to the shared laundry room, pool bathroom and pool shower 24 hours a day.
Pier Walk can host up to 50 guests and 26 parking spots between all 20 furnished units. All bookings are based on real-time availability but dates can be held by request for 24-48 hours.
Please keep us in mind for your weddings, events, seminars and conventions!
Our high-speed fiber internet is serviced directly through our Comcast so you can confidently host or join your Zoom meetings, video conferences, and online presentations with no issues, as many of our guests have already done.
Your queen-sized bed is made with all hypoallergenic bed sheets, plush pillows and a bedspread. In the bathroom, you'll find white cotton towels.
We also provide a detailed local guidebook to all our guests after booking.
**IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS LISTING**
The principal guest must e-sign our house rules agreement and submit a matching photo ID within 24 hours of booking.
* 13x30, 25,000 gallons pool
* Fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, utensils, and cookware for maximum occupancy.
* Stainless-steel sink, refrigerator, freezer, and flat range stove with oven
* Built-in microwave
* 1 self-parking space (no tags needed)
* Foam mattress
* Efficient and quiet mini split AC: cooling and heating
* Coffee maker
* Iron and ironing board
* 43 inches Roku HDTV
* Free Roku channel over 1200 free movies, shows, and 1,115 live TV channels included
* Shared washer and dryer available daily 24/7. Coin-operated washers $2/cycle. Dryers are completely free. So $2 for wash and dry! Our hotelier "super team" regularly provides quarter sleeves for guests. Payments by phone apps can be accepted for easy conversion.
* On-site vending machine located in north/east alley offers variety of drinks 24 hours/day. Cash or mobile pay!
* Noiseaware sensor located on the pool deck measures decibel level only to enforce City of Deerfield mandated daily quiet hours from 9pm to 7am
* Sparkling blue courtyard swimming pool is heated from December through May (please use outdoor shower before entering)
* Outdoor shower by pool house
* Pool bathroom available 24/7
* Courtyard stainless steel BBQ grill is powered by propane gas to host your group or family gatherings!
* Comcast fiber WiFi service
* Hair dryer
* Optional WFH Package for $25: includes small caddy with a small wireless printer, ink, paper, staples, pens and post-its.
* Dining and workstation table
* Pack & Play Crib (can be rented for $50 per stay)
* Booster chair for small children
* Exterior security camera system
* Detailed local guidebook provided to all guests upon booking to help plan some fun activities for you and your group!
We are located on A1A South Ocean Drive, one block from the beach, a ten-minute walk south of the Deerfield International Pier on Hillsboro Boulevard and only one block away from the beach! Hillsboro Boulevard is where you'll find many shops, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and convenience stores. Walk to the famous and legendary JB's on the Beach restaurant for fine seafood-centric dining directly at the ocean's edge. And you don't even have to dine there to get a drink! Just walk up to their outside bar, order a drink for two and walk back to your towel and guest by the ocean to cool down. Try the Bocce Balls!
Downtown Boca Raton is only 10 minutes by car. Here you'll find Mizner Park with a large and open walking collonade with covered gazebos including an IPIC Theater with an in-theater dining experience, high-end restaurants, shops, and an amphitheater at the end featuring a variety of concerts and events. Or make a reservation at Louie Bossi's and order the best meatballs or mushroom pizza you've ever had. All their mouthwatering bread, pasta, sausage, and infused oils are made in-house and the warm, low-lighting decor is very intimate and suited for conversation. Best of all, you're 30 minutes away from either the PBI or FTL airports and anywhere you want to be in South Florida.
Downtown Boca Raton has recently undergone a massive development boom and has become known as a hub for working professionals with its own vibrant and attractive alternative to Miami. It continues to offer more and more exciting options for young professionals such as the Boca Raton Brightline Bullet Train which connects downtown Miami, Aventura, downtown Fort Lauderdale, and downtown West Palm Beach. In June 2023, the Brightline bullet train will open service to Orlando with a 2-hour commute!
If you LOVE to visit walking towns and endless summers, then join us at Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach, in the heart of South Florida!
* Deerfield Beach: 482 feet, 2-minute walk
* Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier: 0.5 miles, 10-minute walk
* Sullivan Park Playground: 0.8 miles, 15-minute walk
* Deerfield Island Park: 0.8 miles, 15-minute walk
* Downtown Boca Raton & Mizner Park: 3.5 miles, 10-minute drive
* Brightline Boca Raton Station: 3.9 miles, 10-minute drive (the bullet train connects to Miami, Aventura, FTL and WPB - and in June 2023 to Orlando in 2hrs!)
* Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport: 23.5 miles, 28-minute drive
* Downtown Fort Lauderdale, East Last Olas Blvd: 19.7 miles, 31-minute drive
* Palm Beach International Airport: 30.8 miles, 32-minute drive
* Downtown West Palm Beach: 31.6 miles, 35-minute drive
* Miami International Airport: 44 miles, 47-minute drive
* Wynwood, Miami: 42 miles, 49-minute drive* South Beach, Miami: 47 miles, 55-minute drive
Seating for 2 with umbrella/cabana:
$60 per day
LA Fitness Center is located on Hillsboro Boulevard just 5 minutes away by car. It is fully equipped with free weights, cable machines, treadmills, and bikes. Other amenities include group fitness, indoor cycling, basketball, sauna, personal training, and a juice bar. They offer trial passes and reasonable monthly rates. Open 7 days a week.
If you’re in need of a massage, Spa 950 is a 10-minute walk south on A1A. Located inside the Hilton Embassy Suites, it has a state-of-the-art sound system and offers a full-service spa including couples massages, facials, and baths to relax the mind and body. There's also a salon. Spa 950 is open Tuesdays to Sundays and no, you don't have to be a guest there.🙂
On-site vending machine located in north/east alley offers variety of drinks 24 hours/day. Cash or mobile pay!
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $300.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerHi, I'm Marco. I was born in NY and grew up in the north-central Bronx near the botanical gardens. I went to Fordham Prep, Binghampton, NYU, and worked in Real Estate finance out of college. I have a wide variety of interests which include opera, classical music, ballet, traveling, stoicism, and creating real estate as an experience that's built around an amazing team and community. I met my wife Danielle in NYC in 2008, moved to South Florida in 2014, and got married in 2015. She has a passion for traveling, the visual arts, reading kayaking, classical piano, and bike riding. She's also used to be academic coach for students who need help with executive functioning. We love the endless summers here and look forward to sharing some local Florida sunshine experiences with you as your home away from home! Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach is a family-owned and family-managed vacation rental boutique. After traveling the world together for the past 10 years, we've noticed that we've had to pay higher and higher prices to get a good stay. While we don't mind spending luxury rates for a luxury stay, we don't believe you should have to pay luxury rates just to get a good stay. We like to think our properties have everything we'd expect without having to pay high rates just to get it. We love to offer a great location and a great experience at a good value...because that's what we want when we travel!
Deerfield Beach, Florida
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Dec 1, 2023