482ft to Deerfield Beach | One Bedroom #106 | sleeps up to 4 482ft to Beach | One Bedroom #106 | sleeps up to 4
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
You'll love our minimalist one bedroom where you can run many daily errands by foot, relax by the heated pool, or walk one block to the beach. Take a 9-minute walk to the Deerfield Pier where you'll find a vibrant nightlife, fine dining, shopping, or fish the daily catch! Our charming spacious studio is only a 10 min. drive to downtown Boca Brightline Bullet Train, US1, I-95, and 35 minutes away from Palm Beach International Airport. After booking, every guest is emailed our guidebook to plan their stay. Hi-speed WiFi.
Welcome to Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach!
Our 4-apartment listing with 8 parking spaces sleeps 16 guests combines the largest apartments at Pier Walk and can be reserved online in one booking. Or, for 12-16 guests and 10 parking spots, we can custom-combine 6 apartments with 6 bathrooms overlooking the pool deck that are all adjacent and facing each other on the first floor providing easy, secure access to the shared laundry room, pool bathroom and pool shower 24 hours a day.
Pier Walk can host up to 50 guests and 26 parking spots between all 20 furnished units. All bookings are based on real-time availability but dates can be held by request for 24-48 hours.
Please keep us in mind for your weddings, events, seminars and conventions!
Your one-bedroom comes with Comcast Fiber WiFi and a Roku TV that includes a free Roku channel with over 1,200 free movies, shows, music and live TV. So there's ALWAYS something entertaining to watch for the whole family whether it's crime, drama, documentaries, cartoons, sports, thrillers or music on Pandora!
Our high-speed fiber internet is serviced directly through our Comcast so you can confidently host or join your Zoom meetings, video conferences, and online presentations with no issues, as many of our guests have already done.
Your queen-sized bed is made with all hypoallergenic bed sheets, plush pillows and a bedspread. In the bathroom, you'll find white cotton towels.
We also provide a detailed local guidebook to all our guests after booking.
***IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS LISTING***
We can offer a full refund within 48 hours of booking if you change your mind for any reason, as long as it's at least 2 weeks in advance of your arrival date. The principal guest must e-sign our house rules agreement and submit a matching photo ID within 24 hours of booking.
To prevent cross-contamination in the pool, all guests must use outdoor shower to rinse off before entering the Pier Walk pool, and especially after returning from the beach. Please do not leave towels or personal belongings outside at any time.
Bookings for 1 or 2 guests come with a queen bed that sleeps 2 people. If you'll need an additional sleeping arrangement for your second guest, there's a $56.60 one-time fee for the queen-sized sofa bed setup (crib setup) and linens. (If you're booking for 3 guests, the price adjustment for the two-bed setup will be already included in your booking.)
Stays of 45 days or more require monthly cleanings at a cost of $75 for studios, $95 for one-bedrooms, and $125 for two bedrooms. There's no other housekeeping included.
Pier Walk provides all the starter supplies for the first few days guests need to settle in, consumables like paper products, coffee, tea, spices, and bath soaps & shampoos. After that, guests are responsible for their own supplies and must purchase as much or as little as needed
One additional parking space may be requested for a one time fee of $75 including tax. License plate photo must be submitted for management purposes.
AMENITIES TO ELEVATE YOUR STAY
* 13x30, 25,000 gallons pool
* Stainless-steel sink, refrigerator, freezer, and flat range stove with oven
* Built-in microwave
* 1 self-parking space (no tags needed)
* Foam mattress
* Efficient and quiet mini split AC: cooling and heating
* Coffee maker
* Bath towels, pool towels and linens
* Iron and ironing board
* 43 inches Roku HDTV
* Free Roku channel over 1200 free movies, shows, and 1,115 live TV channels included
* Shared washer and dryer available daily 24/7. Coin-operated washers $2/cycle. Dryers are completely free. So $2 for wash and dry! Our hotelier "super team" regularly provides quarter sleeves for guests. Payments by phone apps can be accepted for easy conversion.
* On-site vending machine located in north/east alley offers variety of drinks 24 hours/day. Cash or mobile pay!
* Noiseaware sensor located on the pool deck measures decibel level only to enforce City of Deerfield mandated daily quiet hours from 9pm to 7am
* Sparkling blue courtyard swimming pool is heated until May (please use outdoor shower before entering)
* Outdoor shower by pool house
* Pool bathroom available 24/7
* Courtyard stainless steel BBQ grill is powered by propane gas to host your group or family gatherings!
* Comcast fiber WiFi service
* Hair dryer
* Optional WFH Package for $25: includes small caddy with a small wireless printer, ink, paper, staples, pens and post-its.
* Dining and workstation table
* Pack & Play Crib (can be rented for $50 per stay)
* Booster chair for small children
* Exterior security camera system
* Detailed local guidebook provided to all guests upon booking to help plan some fun activities for you and your group!
LA Fitness Center is located on Hillsboro Boulevard just 5 minutes away by car. It is fully equipped with free weights, cable machines, treadmills, and bikes. Other amenities include group fitness, indoor cycling, basketball, sauna, personal training, and a juice bar. They offer trial passes and reasonable monthly rates. Open 7 days a week.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $300.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerHi, I'm Marco. I was born in NY and grew up in the north-central Bronx near the botanical gardens. I went to Fordham Prep, Binghampton, NYU, and worked in Real Estate finance out of college. I have a wide variety of interests which include opera, classical music, ballet, traveling, stoicism, and creating real estate as an experience that's built around an amazing team and community. I met my wife Danielle in NYC in 2008, moved to South Florida in 2014, and got married in 2015. She has a passion for traveling, the visual arts, reading kayaking, classical piano, and bike riding. She's also used to be academic coach for students who need help with executive functioning. We love the endless summers here and look forward to sharing some local Florida sunshine experiences with you as your home away from home! Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach is a family-owned and family-managed vacation rental boutique. After traveling the world together for the past 10 years, we've noticed that we've had to pay higher and higher prices to get a good stay. While we don't mind spending luxury rates for a luxury stay, we don't believe you should have to pay luxury rates just to get a good stay. We like to think our properties have everything we'd expect without having to pay high rates just to get it. We love to offer a great location and a great experience at a good value...because that's what we want when we travel!
Deerfield Beach, Florida
|Apartment in a apartment on the 1st floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Dec 1, 2023