482ft to Deerfield Beach - One Bedroom #107, sleeps 4
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
You'll love your 1 bedroom flat where you can run many daily errands by foot, relax by the heated pool, or walk one block to the beach. Take a 10-minute walk to the Deerfield Pier where you'll find a vibrant nightlife, dining, and shopping. Our charming spacious studio is only a 10 min. drive to downtown Boca Raton, US1, I-95, and 35 minutes away from Palm Beach International Airport. After booking, every guest is sent our guidebook and video tour link to plan your stay.
Welcome to Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach!
A family-owned, family-managed, boutique furnished apartments for short-term, mid-term, and extended stays. After booking, every guest receives our detailed online local guidebook and property house manual as well as a video tour link of the entire studio space to properly plan your stay.
This private one bedroom can accommodate up to 4 people and two driveway parking spots, with a fully stocked kitchen and lots of tea and coffee to caffeinate or make your favorite espresso. :-)
Your one-bedroom comes with Comcast Fiber WiFi and a Roku TV that includes a free Roku channel with over 1,200 free movies, shows, music, and 1,115 live TV channels included. So there's ALWAYS something entertaining to watch for the whole family whether it's crime, drama, documentaries, cartoons, sports, thrillers or music on Pandora!
Your queen-sized bed is made with all hypoallergenic bed sheets, plush pillows and a bedspread. In the bathroom, you'll find white cotton towels.
Our high-speed fiber internet is serviced directly through our Comcast so you can confidently host or join your Zoom meetings, video conferences, and online presentations with no issues, as many of our guests have already done.
We also provide a detailed local guidebook to all our guests after booking.
**IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS LISTING**
* Built-in microwave
* 1 self-parking space (no tags needed)
* Foam mattress
* Efficient and quiet mini split AC: cooling and heating
* Coffee maker
* Bath towels, pool towels and linens
* Iron and ironing board
* Roku HDTV
* Free Roku channel over 1200 free movies, shows, and 1,115 live TV channels included
* Shared washer and dryer available daily 24/7. Coin-operated washers $2/cycle. Dryers are completely free. So $2 for wash and dry! Our amazing "super team" regularly provides quarter sleeves for guests. Payments by phone apps can be accepted for easy conversion.
* On-site vending machine located in north/east alley offers variety of snacks/drinks 24 hours/day. Cash or mobile pay!
* Noiseaware sensor located on the pool deck measures decibel level only to enforce City of Deerfield mandated daily quiet hours from 9pm to 7am
* Sparkling blue courtyard swimming pool is heated until May (please use outdoor shower before entering)
* Outdoor shower by pool house
* Pool bathroom available 24/7
* Courtyard stainless steel BBQ grill is powered by propane gas to host your group or family gatherings!
* Comcast fiber WiFi service
* Hair dryer
* Optional WFH Package for $25: includes small caddy with a small wireless printer, ink, paper, staples, pens and post-its.
* Dining and workstation table
* Pack & Play Crib (can be rented for $50 per stay)
* Booster chair for small children
* Exterior security camera system
* Detailed local guidebook provided to all guests upon booking to help plan some fun activities for you and your group!
We are located on A1A South Ocean Drive, well-known as South Ocean Drive, one block from the beach, a ten-minute walk south of the Deerfield International Pier on Hillsboro Boulevard and only one block away from the beach! Hillsboro Boulevard is where you'll find many shops, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and convenience stores. Walk to the famous and legendary JB's on the Beach restaurant for fine seafood-centric dining directly at the ocean's edge. And you don't even have to dine there to get a drink! Just walk up to their outside bar, order a drink for two and walk back to your towel and guest by the ocean to cool down. Try the Bocce Balls!
Downtown Boca Raton is only 10 minutes by car. Here you'll find Mizner Park with a large and open walking collonade with covered gazebos including an IPIC Theater with an in-theater dining experience, high-end restaurants, shops, and an amphitheater at the end featuring a variety of concerts and events. Or make a reservation at Louie Bossi's and order the best meatballs or mushroom pizza you've ever had. All their mouthwatering bread, pasta, sausage, and infused oils are made in-house and the warm, low lighting decor is very intimate and suited for conversation.Best of all, you're 30 minutes away from either the PBI or FTL airports and anywhere you want to be in South Florida.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $300.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerHi, I'm Marco. I was born in NY and grew up in the north-central Bronx near the botanical gardens. I went to Fordham Prep, Binghampton, NYU, and worked in Real Estate finance out of college. I have a wide variety of interests which include opera, classical music, ballet, traveling, stoicism, and creating real estate as an experience that's built around an amazing team and community. I met my wife Danielle in NYC in 2008, moved to South Florida in 2014, and got married in 2015. She has a passion for traveling, the visual arts, reading kayaking, classical piano, and bike riding. She's also used to be academic coach for students who need help with executive functioning. We love the endless summers here and look forward to sharing some local Florida sunshine experiences with you as your home away from home! Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach is a family-owned and family-managed vacation rental boutique. After traveling the world together for the past 10 years, we've noticed that we've had to pay higher and higher prices to get a good stay. While we don't mind spending luxury rates for a luxury stay, we don't believe you should have to pay luxury rates just to get a good stay. We like to think our properties have everything we'd expect without having to pay high rates just to get it. We love to offer a great location and a great experience at a good value...because that's what we want when we travel!
Deerfield Beach, Florida
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Dec 1, 2023