Your sparkling, turquoise swimming pool
Showing off our beach proximity!
Get your tan, flip over and take a swim. Let the Florida sun dry you off.
Walk here in 2m!
The walkway to your studio.
Welcome to your cozy studio with king bed!
Second view including dining set. Plush dining chairs with ottomans will be added by November 1st.
Featuring dining set and smart TV. Plush dining chairs with ottomans will be added by November 1st.
Bedroom and closet.
Cook top stove and mini fridge.
Bathroom with tub/shower.
Shared laundry available daily 24/7. Alternative entrance in the back. Coin-operated washers $2/cycle. Dryers are free of charge.
Ample free parking for guests. Beach parking will cost you $2-$4/hour but parking at Pier Walk is free for our guests. :-)
Featuring courtyard swimming pool.
Yes, that close to the beach!
Dump the pump! Walk 10-15m to shops and restaurants and most daily errands.
Walk over the bridge to Cove Market or LA Fitness
Leave the gas guzzler home and walk here.
The Deerfield Beach International Pier
DFB looking north.
You'll love our updated design studio where you can run many daily errands by foot, relax by the pool, or walk one block to the beach. Take a 10-minute walk to the Deerfield Pier where you'll find a vibrant nightlife, fine dining, shopping, or fish the daily catch! Our charming spacious studio is only a 10 min. drive to downtown Boca Raton, US1, I-95, and 35 minutes away from Palm Beach International Airport. After booking, every guest is sent our guidebook and video tour link to plan your stay.
Welcome to Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach!
A family-owned, family-managed, boutique furnished apartments for short-term, mid-term, and extended stays. After booking, every guest receives our detailed online local guidebook and property house manual as well as a video tour link of the entire studio space to properly plan your stay.
This large, private studio can accommodate up to 2 people and one driveway parking spot, with a fully stocked kitchen and lots of tea and coffee to caffeinate or make your favorite espresso.🙂
Our airy studio comes with WiFi and a Roku TV that includes a free Roku channel with over 1,200 free movies, shows, music and 1,115 live TV channels included. So there's ALWAYS something entertaining to watch for the whole family whether it's crime, drama, documentaries, cartoons, sports, thrillers or music on Pandora!
The guest bedroom offers an optional office amenities package for $25, which includes a dedicated workstation with a wireless color printer and all necessary supplies for all your Work-From-Home needs. Our high-speed internet is serviced directly through our Comcast so you can confidently host or join your Zoom meetings, video conferences, and online presentations with no issues, as many of our guests have already done. Your queen-sized bed is made with all hypoallergenic bed sheets, plush pillows and a bedspread. In the bathroom, you'll find white cotton towels.
We also provide a detailed local guidebook to all our guests after booking.
**IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS LISTING**
- The principal guest must e-sign our house rules agreement via email and submit a matching photo ID within 24 hours of booking.
- If you will be bringing a dog or cat, there is a $75 pet fee per pet (with a max of 2 pets) and a separate agreement to be signed within 24 hours of booking. Only pets under 25 lbs are permitted on the property. Please ask us for our list of breed restrictions and our other pet requirements prior to booking.
- We offer a full refund within 48 hours of booking if you change your mind for any reason, as long as it's at least 2 weeks in advance of your reservation.
- Bookings for 1 or 2 guests come with a queen bed that sleeps 2 people. If you'll need an additional sleeping arrangement for your second guest, there's a $50 one-time fee for the sofa bed setup and linens. (If you're booking for 3 guests, the price adjustment for the two-bed setup will be already included in your booking.)
- Stays of 45 days or more require monthly cleanings at a cost of $75 for studios, $95 for one-bedrooms, and $125 for two bedrooms.
We are located on A1A South Ocean Drive, one block from the beach, a ten-minute walk south of the Deerfield International Pier on Hillsboro Boulevard and only one block away from the beach! Hillsboro Boulevard is where you'll find many shops, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and convenience stores. Walk to the famous and legendary JB's on the Beach restaurant for fine seafood-centric dining directly at the ocean's edge. And you don't even have to dine there to get a drink! Just walk up to their outside bar, order a drink for two and walk back to your towel and guest by the ocean to cool down. Try the Bocce Balls!
Downtown Boca Raton is only 10 minutes by car. Here you'll find Mizner Park with a large and open walking collonade with covered gazebos including an IPIC Theater with an in-theater dining experience, high-end restaurants, shops, and an amphitheater at the end featuring a variety of concerts and events. Or make a reservation at Louie Bossi's and order the best meatballs or mushroom pizza you've ever had. All their mouthwatering bread, pasta, sausage, and infused oils are made in-house and the warm, low-lighting decor is very intimate and suited for conversation. Best of all, you're 30 minutes away from either the PBI or FTL airports and anywhere you want to be in South Florida.
Downtown Boca Raton has recently undergone a massive development boom and has become known as a hub for working professionals with its own vibrant and attractive alternative to Miami. It continues to offer more and more exciting options for young professionals such as the Boca Raton Brightline Train due to open this fall in 2022. The Brightline Train is America's first private high-speed train in the last 100 years and is due to open train service in Orlando in early 2023! This will connect downtown Miami, downtown Fort Lauderdale, and downtown West Palm Beach with Orlando.
If you LOVE to visit walking towns and endless summers, then join us at Pier Walk on Deerfield Beach, in the heart of South Florida!
* Deerfield Beach: 482 feet, 2-minute walk
* Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier: 0.5 miles, 10-minute walk
* Downtown Boca Raton & Mizner Park: 3.5 miles, 10-minute drive (site of future Brightline Station)
* Sullivan Park Playground: 0.8 miles, 15-minute walk
* Deerfield Island Park: 0.8 miles, 15-minute walk
* Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport: 23.5 miles, 28-minute drive
* Downtown Fort Lauderdale, East Last Olas Blvd: 19.7 miles, 31-minute drive
* Palm Beach International Airport: 30.8 miles, 32-minute drive
* Downtown West Palm Beach: 31.6 miles, 35-minute drive
* Miami International Airport: 44 miles, 47-minute drive
* Wynwood, Miami: 42 miles, 49-minute drive
* South Beach, Miami: 47 miles, 55-minute drive
If you need to receive a package, FedEx and UPS will deliver to the unit number. To ensure timely delivery please make sure you are home during the delivery window or use a drop-off location. There's an Amazon Hub Locker located at the LA Fitness 5 minutes away by car on Hillsboro Boulevard. There are no mailboxes for regular mail but the post office is also a 5-minute drive at 212 E Hillsboro Boulevard. Shipping via Post Office is the most affordable option and it is open 6 days a week.
MIND & BODY
LA Fitness Center is located on Hillsboro Boulevard just 5 minutes away by car. It is fully equipped with free weights, cable machines, treadmills, and bikes. Other amenities include group fitness, indoor cycling, basketball, sauna, personal training, and a juice bar. They offer trial passes and reasonable monthly rates. Open 7 days a week. If you’re in need of a massage, Spa 950 is a 10-minute walk south on A1A. Located inside the Hilton Embassy Suites, it has a state-of-the-art sound system and offers a full-service spa including couples massages, facials, and baths to relax the mind and body. There's also a salon. Spa 950 is open Tuesdays to Sundays and no, you don't have to be a guest there. :-)
5 STAR SUPER HOST OWNERS WITH 236 REVIEWS SINCE 2018
Read more about our success history below!